Rise of the Ravager is arcade action best described as a blending of Guitar Hero and Missile Command. A god desires to be reborn, an event that would signal the End of Times. In Rise of the Ravager, seek favor from the Old Ones to prevent his avatar from destroying all. Play alone, or invite three friends to blast hordes of enemies utilizing a unique combat system based on color. Large boss fights, multiple landscapes, unfolding mythology - preventing the End of Time is an entertaining challenge.
- Single player campaign that can optionally be completed with up to four players in local co-op. Difficulty is scaled based on number of people playing.
- Arcade combat based on colors. Enemy types and multiple colors are slowly introduced to familiarize players with a unique firing system.
- Challenging boss fights
- Hand drawn art inspired by Mesoamerican cultures enhanced by original mythology written specifically for Rise of the Ravager.
- Release Date:
- Language(s): English
- DRM: DRM Free
"I am hopelessly hooked on Rise of the Ravager" - Joel Couture
"Pure fun. Rise of the Ravager is one of those games that made me fall in love with indie games in the first place." -co-optimus
"The various skill combinations (and option to refund), multiple levels, and New Game+ (ha, more like Difficulty+) make it easy to recommend as a shooter."
At first I thought it a little dull... Soon, however, I was to eat those thoughts of mine.
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 Linux various distros (Tested in Ubuntu 12.04/12.11/13.04)
- CPU: Dual Core 2.2 Ghz
- System Memory: 2 GB RAM
- GFX Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Input: Keyboard / Mouse, Xbox 360 controller for Windows (or similar Xinput controllers)
Linux requires: Mono-complete and libsdl_mixer1.2. For 64-bit OS, please download tar.gz file for better support.