Distro Horizons Vs. Galaximo's Army is a 3D Collecathon platformer, inspired by the good ol' N64 platformers for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Taking place over 9 different dimensions, Distro Horizons will have you travelling to many bizarre and unique dimensions in your quest to put a stop to Galaximo's evil schemes! You'll be travelling to jungle dimensions, haunted dimensions, video-game dimensions and many, many more!
The current level names and bosses are:
- Dimension #1 - Hairy Wildman's Jungle Paradise
- Dimension #2 - Pirate Pontoon’s Secret Lagoon
- Dimension #3 - Boogie Man’s Disco Club Supreme
- Dimension #4 - Frostbytes’ Winter Wonderland
- Dimension #5 - KL42’s Planet Movieworld
- Dimension #6 - Dino’s Tiny Toy House
- Dimension #7 - Nipto’s House of the Reanimated
- Dimension #8 - DJ Dungbeetle’s Theme Park of Illusion
- Dimension #9 - Grandmaster Jinrei’s Video-Game Challenge
- Final Dimension - Galaximo's Final Showdown
Our current features list:
- 9 unique dimensions to explore and conquer - Filled with weird and wonderful creatures. Explore the depths of a lost civilisation hidden in the vines of a jungle paradise and then travel to a dimension where everything is a video-game!
- 10 memorable and unique boss characters - From evil alien overlord Galaximo to the funky Boogie Man, you'll be faced with the kookiest and powerful foes this side of platformers!
- Collectathon revival! - Inspired by the great N64 platforming genres, Distro Horizons brings the collecting and exploring wonder you missed from your childhood!
- Global Leaderboards - Challenge friends and other players to speedruns! Who can completely clear a level in the shortest amount of time? It's all about the bragging rights!
- Unique Gameplay Blends - Using techniques found in modern day and infusing them with a classic genre, expect cool gameplay elements such an XP system, full voice acting and dynamic environment events!
- Humour-Filled Story - Taking games back to when they were fun instead of serious, travel on an adventure with Distro and Teddy as you face Distro's biggest quest - Taking down Galaximo and his army!
- New Game Plus! - Completed the game and want more? Try harder enemies, re-arranged collectables and a tougher experience!
- Multiplayer minigames - Race against your friends in a collection of mini-games and challenges created to test who is the ultimate platforming king/queen!
- Hubworld! - What better way to connect all of the dimensions by letting you explore Galaximo's spaceship? In the hubworld, discover hidden collectables by exploring every nook and cranny!
- Release Date:
- Language(s): English, Spanish, German, Russian, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Irish, Pirate, Zombie, Portuguese and Norwegian.
- DRM: DRM Free
2.0+ GHz processor
512 MB system RAM
3 GB free hard drive space
Intel i5 2500k processor
Nvidia GTX 660
3 GB free hard drive space