Avadon: The Black Fortress is an epic, Indie fantasy role-playing saga. Form a band of skilled warriors, explore dungeons, hunt for treasure, learn many unique and powerful skills, and attempt to unravel a conspiracy to destroy your homeland! Five great nations have banded together to form The Pact. The Pact is defended by Avadon, a secretive sect of spies and assassins. Its agents are everywhere. Its word is law. You have been recruited as a Hand of Avadon, charged with missions that require swift action and a heavy fist. However, the enemies of the Pact have plans of their own, and Hands of Avadon are being picked off one by one. It will fall to you to struggle to survive and to reveal that plot that could shatter the safety of The Pact and plunge your homeland into chaos. But beware. Allies are few. Traitors are everywhere. And the closer you come to the truth, the closer their assassins will come to you. Key features:
- Epic, Indie fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Four different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating history of Avadon and the land of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Your choices will change the world.
- Dozens of side quests, hidden dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use enchanted crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value.
- Release Date:
- Language(s): English
- DRM: DRM Free
"Avadon: The Black Fortress is easily one of the best RPGs you can buy. 9/10" - Digital Entertainment News "Anybody who pines for the days of the older, massive classics and decries the state of the new streamlined, big-budget RPGs needs to put their money where their mouth is and buy this game. 90%" - RPGFan "As simple as it looks, it’s one of those games that’s very easy to fire up for a few minutes, only to be magically transported without supper to 5AM the next day." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun "[Avadon] has a great combat system, excellent balancing, great characters, and so in spite of those minor complaints this is my favorite Spiderweb game." - Gear Diary "In the end, Avadon: The Black Fortress has everything a good RPG needs. Strong story and characters, great combat, excellent quests, addictive loot and leveling and high replayability." - Inside Mac Games
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4+ or Linux
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (32/64bit)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard disk space: 250 MB
- Video: OpenGL compatible