Surviving is only half the game.
The award-winning atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return in this spin off/sequel armed with a slick new feature set!
Shadowgrounds Survivor tells the story of the last remaining humans on Jupiter's moon Ganymede, where the alien onslaught is in full force.
- 3 playable characters with impressive new tactics
- RPG-like upgrade system for weapons and characters - including special attacks such as the all-engrossing Napalm Flame and the mighty Brute Slayer.
- Campaign mode deepens the Shadowgrounds story and expands it to new locations, including snow and ice environments, an abandoned cargo tunnel and the suffering New Atlantis colony.
- Survival mode focuses on all-out alien slaughtering action – choose a character to suit your playing style and blast the aliens back to outer space!
- New gameplay features such as the Sentry Turret and the powerful Mech!
- New graphics enhancements including raging snowstorm effects, new weapon effects and much more.
- NVIDIA PhysX brings the world alive with hundreds of physics objects that take the destruction to the next level.
- Editor tools allow players to take part in the active Shadowgrounds mod community - or just enjoy the results!
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- System Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 2800 or GeForce 6800 or better with Shader Model 3.0 support (please see about potential driver issues)
- NOTE: If you have an Intel graphics solution, the game may not work. NVIDIA 7100 or low-end Radeons may have trouble running the games smoothly. GeForce 6100 may not work at all.
- NOTE: Requires official Catalyst drivers or NVIDIA drivers - will not run on Radeon 500 series (up to X1800 cards).
- Other: A recent Linux distribution. Ubuntu 9.10, Debian 5.0 (Lenny), Fedora 12 and OpenSuse 11.3 are known to work.
- Hard Drive: 600-1100 MB
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse