Manor of the Damned is a retro inspired action RPG that invokes the memories from the great console games of times past.
- Engaging Story! - You play a wandering vagabond swept up into the twisted lives of the immortal specpyres.
- Intense Action! - Combine unique weapons to destroy relentless enemies and cunning monsters in this action RPG.
- Puzzles and Exploration! - Only a sharp mind can unravel the secrets of the manor and the horrors of its past.
- Multiple Weapons! - Dual wield weapons and items to combine their powers.
- Retro Style! - Retro inspired sound effects and graphics.
- Awesome Soundtrack! - Pounding industrial and eerie gothic music.
- Multiple Languages! - Play in either English, French or Swedish.
- Release Date:
- Language(s): English, Swedish
- DRM: DRM Free
IndieGames.com's Best of Indie Games 24 March 2012. Here is some of the amazing feedback we've received from some very happy players. “Really really nice. Such games brings back good memories. Bought!
— Thalic, Desura Member
“Thank you for the great game, and keep up the good work. :D
— WildCard777, GameBanana
“This game I heart very much. You really captured the old SNES feel :)
— Mr Meatball, Salty Games
“Keep up the good work man, I absolutely love games like this.
— Mike Higbee, Gentleman's Gaming Corner
OS: Linux 32/64 bit :: Disk Space: 42MB :: Graphics: OpenGL support :: Controller: Keyboard or Gamepad
For a wonderful nostalgic experience, we recommend playing the game using a gamepad.