Fight in the theatre of war that changed the world forever. Battle alongside your compatriots on some of the most inhospitable environments of the Eastern Front in Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. Red Orchestra places you in the most realistic WWII first-person multi-player combat to date on the PC, allowing the player to fight through some of the most intense combat of the war. You can play as infantry, using a wide range of infantry weapons, or crew one of the many armoured combat vehicles available in the game, from half-tracks to the most famous German and Soviet heavy tanks. Engage the enemy with everything in your arsenal, from your bayonet at close quarters up to the massive 122mm cannon on the Soviet IS-2. And if that isn't enough, find an officer and a radio to call in thunderous artillery strikes to shake the enemy loose.
- Crew 16 fully realized vehicles with highly detailed exterior and interior models
- Choose from 30 authentic infantry weapons
- Full 50+ player online Multiplayer Support
- Unique Setting - the only FPS to focus on the WWII Russian Front
- Engage enemy tanks at 800 metres and more with the Simulation-level armored vehicle combat
- Fight the full range of combined arms infantry and vehicle combat in detailed environments based on real-world data, from city-centre to deeply rural settings
- Realistic bullet and projectile ballistics will make you duck for cover
- Coordinate strategies with your team-mates via Voice Over IP
- Authentic Immersive Sound FX and 3d Positional Sound System
- 3D 'Iron Sights' and unique 3D scope system
- True weapon deployment system including resting rifles on support
- Historically accurate artillery system
- Distance-based sound system dynamically creates the battle ambiance
- Advanced player movement system featuring diving over obstacles and leaning
- Custom 8 way animation system for highly realistic player animations
- Release Date:
- Language(s): English, French, Russian
- DRM: Steamworks
"... RO is also one of the market's most unique new shooters"
— 4/5 Stars - Gamespy
Tripwire's attention to accessible realism is unrivaled"
— Computer Gaming World
"Red Orchestra offers exactly the right mixture of action and realism"
— PC PowerPlay
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 or Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz or Equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia, ATI, or Intel GPU with hardware-accelerated drivers
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space